I love bright colours… And when I saw this at Jemma Cupcakes, immediately love the colours and best part it’s so easy to make!
Adapted from Jemma cupcakes: https://youtu.be/EdF9qADp2ms
1. 1 large egg white (39g)
2. Caster Sugar (2X of Egg white)
3. Dash of Salt
4. Dash of Vanilla Extract
5. A drop of Red Colouring gel
1. Whisk the egg white till soft peak stage
2. Add sugar and salt gradually and beat till glossy and stiff
3. Whisk in the vanilla extract
4. Prepare piping bag with large round tip
5. Use a long flat brush, draw 5 lines inside the piping bag including the interior of the tip.
6. Fill the piping bag carefully with the meringue and pipe away!
7. Bake in preheated oven at 100deg C for 35 mins or until those little cuties are dry and can be removed easily from the parchment paper.
8. Cool and store in air tight container and enjoy.